Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan

A clan founded by Murky. Forum by Bughunter
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bughunter's MC server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Half-slabs prevent mob spawning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Bughunter wrote:
Half-slabs prevent mob spawning.
Yeah, I guess I'll use that. Thanks for reminding me! When would be a good time to show you around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Auraknight wrote:
Bughunter wrote:
Half-slabs prevent mob spawning.
Yeah, I guess I'll use that. Thanks for reminding me! When would be a good time to show you around?
in like 5 mins
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Alright. I'll get on and wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 pm

I wish we had obsidian half slabs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 am

iktfb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Omega Shadowcry
Daron
avatar

Posts : 40
Prestige : 3
Join date : 2013-09-24
Age : 20
Location : Fortress of Magnificent Night

Dragon Statisics
Name: Mercuron
Age: Cool Shades
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Auraknight wrote:
I wish we had obsidian half slabs
And glowstone.

And stairs of both... I used to make obsidian towers back in 1.7.2, before stone bricks....

EDIT NOTE: I started work on Mercuron's mountain home. Let me know if you think if it suits a Gentleman thief such as he.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 am

4everazian
This guy was on the server.
He raided my base.
And stole some of my stuff.
If you don't ban him outright,
at least delete his char file from the world
So he doesn't keep it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murkles
Dragon King
Dragon King
avatar

Posts : 56
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : A hotel in California...

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Age:
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:56 am

Auraknight wrote:
4everazian
This guy was on the server.
He raided my base.
And stole some of my stuff.
If you don't ban him outright,
at least delete his char file from the world
So he doesn't keep it.
I was there. And other than that, why was a non-clan person allowed on the server anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:59 am

Murkles wrote:
I was there. And other than that, why was a non-clan person allowed on the server anyway?
There was two, remember? But I'm sure the first guy didn't do it.
He called himself a friend of the host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandor

avatar

Posts : 10
Prestige : 1
Join date : 2013-09-25
Location : Straya Mate

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Age:
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:22 am

My minecraft name is Archmage_Zandor.
Fun fact: I made the name Zandor up when I made the account, and it's almost always taken on websites, forums etc.
Also, are we on creative while building our dens? I look forward to recreating my Golem army. Although I will miss the Thaumcraft Golems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadowcry
Daron
avatar

Posts : 40
Prestige : 3
Join date : 2013-09-24
Age : 20
Location : Fortress of Magnificent Night

Dragon Statisics
Name: Mercuron
Age: Cool Shades
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Zandor wrote:
My minecraft name is Archmage_Zandor.
Fun fact: I made the name Zandor up when I made the account, and it's almost always taken on websites, forums etc.
Also, are we on creative while building our dens? I look forward to recreating my Golem army. Although I will miss the Thaumcraft Golems
It's a shame that we don't have any actually useful distance golems...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Zandor wrote:
My minecraft name is Archmage_Zandor.
Fun fact: I made the name Zandor up when I made the account, and it's almost always taken on websites, forums etc.
Also, are we on creative while building our dens? I look forward to recreating my Golem army. Although I will miss the Thaumcraft Golems
I'll have you whitelisted in 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Zandor

avatar

Posts : 10
Prestige : 1
Join date : 2013-09-25
Location : Straya Mate

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Age:
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:35 am

Bughunter wrote:
Zandor wrote:
My minecraft name is Archmage_Zandor.
Fun fact: I made the name Zandor up when I made the account, and it's almost always taken on websites, forums etc.
Also, are we on creative while building our dens? I look forward to recreating my Golem army. Although I will miss the Thaumcraft Golems
I'll have you whitelisted in 5 mins.
Did you get my name right? It says I'm not whitelisted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 am

Zandor wrote:
Bughunter wrote:
Zandor wrote:
My minecraft name is Archmage_Zandor.
Fun fact: I made the name Zandor up when I made the account, and it's almost always taken on websites, forums etc.
Also, are we on creative while building our dens? I look forward to recreating my Golem army. Although I will miss the Thaumcraft Golems
I'll have you whitelisted in 5 mins.
Did you get my name right? It says I'm not whitelisted.
I copied and pasted it, ill do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Zandor

avatar

Posts : 10
Prestige : 1
Join date : 2013-09-25
Location : Straya Mate

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Age:
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:51 am

Bughunter wrote:
Zandor wrote:
Bughunter wrote:
Zandor wrote:
My minecraft name is Archmage_Zandor.
Fun fact: I made the name Zandor up when I made the account, and it's almost always taken on websites, forums etc.
Also, are we on creative while building our dens? I look forward to recreating my Golem army. Although I will miss the Thaumcraft Golems
I'll have you whitelisted in 5 mins.
Did you get my name right? It says I'm not whitelisted.
I copied and pasted it, ill do it again.
Ah, it's working now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 am

Auraknight wrote:
4everazian
This guy was on the server.
He raided my base.
And stole some of my stuff.
If you don't ban him outright,
at least delete his char file from the world
So he doesn't keep it.
Bughunter, did you see this?
Or did you already deal with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zandor

avatar

Posts : 10
Prestige : 1
Join date : 2013-09-25
Location : Straya Mate

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Age:
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:06 am

How do we cheat in the supplies for base building? I seem to have forgotten the command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Auraknight wrote:
Auraknight wrote:
4everazian
This guy was on the server.
He raided my base.
And stole some of my stuff.
If you don't ban him outright,
at least delete his char file from the world
So he doesn't keep it.
Bughunter, did you see this?
Or did you already deal with it?
Rly? hm, you know you are op.. You can warn him, and if he does it again, ban him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Auraknight

avatar

Posts : 53
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-25
Age : 20
Location : Underground in my Burrow

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Bughunter wrote:
Auraknight wrote:
Auraknight wrote:
4everazian
This guy was on the server.
He raided my base.
And stole some of my stuff.
If you don't ban him outright,
at least delete his char file from the world
So he doesn't keep it.
Bughunter, did you see this?
Or did you already deal with it?
Rly? hm, you know you are op.. You can warn him, and if he does it again, ban him.
I dunno how.
I thought ban and whitelist where both bukket commands.
Besides, I don't have acess to the world files either, so I can't clean out his invontory.
((If it's ok with you, however, I will implement a spawn jail.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Auraknight wrote:
Bughunter wrote:
Auraknight wrote:
Auraknight wrote:
4everazian
This guy was on the server.
He raided my base.
And stole some of my stuff.
If you don't ban him outright,
at least delete his char file from the world
So he doesn't keep it.
Bughunter, did you see this?
Or did you already deal with it?
Rly? hm, you know you are op.. You can warn him, and if he does it again, ban him.
I dunno how.
I thought ban and whitelist where both bukket commands.
Besides, I don't have acess to the world files either, so I can't clean out his invontory.
((If it's ok with you, however, I will implement a spawn jail.))
Go to the minecraft wiki and look up commands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Exodus
High Kraliv
avatar

Posts : 12
Prestige : 0
Join date : 2013-09-25

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Age:
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Oh yes. I'm sketchag8tr and would love to join the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Exodus wrote:
Oh yes. I'm sketchag8tr and would love to join the server.
I shall whitelist you now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Omega Shadowcry
Daron
avatar

Posts : 40
Prestige : 3
Join date : 2013-09-24
Age : 20
Location : Fortress of Magnificent Night

Dragon Statisics
Name: Mercuron
Age: Cool Shades
Essence:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:23 pm

So, I'm wondering: are the servers still up?

I've tried connecting, but I can't reach either of them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bughunter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Prestige : 2
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : Yggdrasil

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Age: Unknown
Essence:
1/50  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Omega Shadowcry wrote:
So, I'm wondering: are the servers still up?

I've tried connecting, but I can't reach either of them...
No, not after Treepal griefed everyone, called me and my dad pedophiles (makes no sense), and insulted us. I put them down. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bughunter's MC server   

Back to top Go down
 
Bughunter's MC server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darastrix Clan :: The Hall-
Jump to: