Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darastrix Clan

A clan founded by Murky. Forum by Bughunter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darastrix - The Continuem

Go down 
+2
Bughunter
Murkles
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Prestige : 2

Dragon Statisics
Name: Legion
Essence:
Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Legion tries to back down, but he notices that the trees that provided shadows are now gone. He steps forward getting his breath ready (He was created to use molten metal particles, suspended in an electromagnetic field. Upon breath, these particles are accelerated to a significant fracture of the speed of light, solidifing into a projectile of enormous power. Upon impact it pierces through almost any material and it's kinetic energy creates a big blast) looking at both darastrix(es? What's the plural form btw.?) and waiting for their move...
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Essence:
Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/50Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Aura looks minorly offended at the sand-spewing darastrix, before he noticed the other, now visible one.
"I suppose that might anwser your query?"
He didn't really react too much to the third darastrix's appearance, simply ruffling his wings slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Essence:
Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/50Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:17 pm

I guess so, sorry for the startle...
Your name is Legion I assume?
Welcome to the "party", tell us about yourself if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:
Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 am

In his current form, Legion was about the height of Aura.
"Correct." He says, "But we are not a darastrix in the meaning you know." He elaborates and splits into two smaller versions of himself. They start to speak simultanously, "We weren't born, but created many millennia ago, however, We have no knowledge of our creators. What are your names?" He then analyzes both Aura and Gix and says "Neither of you appear in our darastrix' species database. What species are you? What bloodlines, houses, lineages or kins do you represent?"
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:48 am

Gix looks very curious at the sight of your splitting and looks like he is in a trance. After about 30 seconds, he replies.

My name is Gix Levnim. I have no living family or kin right now... As a child, my family was killed on this continent, by humans. Our family was quite small, but powerful. My mother was Makaid Levnim, which meant to us to be Cut Harm. My father was Daar Levnim,which was quite the name, and I have no memory of my brothers and sisters, the they will remain nameless. For my species, we Tungsten Darastrix are very few, and usually only settle in the deserts. We superheat sand in our throats and spit it back out in harsh stormlike gusts. The problem with that for me is, I don't live in the desert, so I carry (Gix lifts his arms to reveal pouches) pouches of sand with me at all times. It's usually enough, and if not, I can always heat air and blow that out.

Anything else you want to know?
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Legion folds back together and replies, "Thank you. It is second of our quests, to document different variants of darastrix." He then explains how his breath works, "We use accelerated, molten metal particles. The efectivity of this weapon is satisfyingly high. As for our kind, we have no kind." He then demostrates his breath, by direction it on some threes and flattening the stream. This results in a red-ish beam that makes the trees just fall, as if cut by an invisible blade. The cuts are clean and smooth. "Effective, if you need a bit of space, free of trees. We use an alloy of iron, uranium and tungsten, so it is mandatory to take some time and replenish it from time to time."

He then looks around, then up and notices a something "It appears that our initial assumption, of the time we spent dormant, was in fact incorrect. We assumed that it was almost a hundred years, however, we now see by the position of stars, that it was in fact exactly twenty nine thousand ninety three years, eight months, fifteen days..."
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 pm

LeeJohn wrote:
Legion folds back together and replies, "Thank you. It is second of our quests, to document different variants of darastrix." He then explains how his breath works, "We use accelerated, molten metal particles. The efectivity of this weapon is satisfyingly high. As for our kind, we have no kind." He then demostrates his breath, by direction it on some threes and flattening the stream. This results in a red-ish beam that makes the trees just fall, as if cut by an invisible blade. The cuts are clean and smooth. "Effective, if you need a bit of space, free of trees. We use an alloy of iron, uranium and tungsten, so it is mandatory to take some time and replenish it from time to time."

He then looks around, then up and notices a something "It appears that our initial assumption, of the time we spent dormant, was in fact incorrect. We assumed that it was almost a hundred years, however, we now see by the position of stars, that it was in fact exactly twenty nine thousand ninety three years, eight months, fifteen days..."
Wow, that is longer than most of us live.. I myself am only 230 years old.
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:04 am

Aura shrugs,glareing at the destructive darastrix as he levels a few more trees, but says nothing.
"I've lost track of how old I am. I'm the last of my lineage, I've made sure of it, and my bloodline ends with me. Nothing should live as long as I have, several hundreds of thousands of years, if not more. Nowadays, I simply watch, eat, sleep, and entertain myself with being a good host." He sighs, looking between the two of them.
"And i'd appreciate it if you would not cause undue distruction to my home island. " he lightly glares at both of them as he says this, his wings ruffleing agitatedly.
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:45 am

I only cut trees to defend from a possible threat..
*pouts*
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Legion turns to Aura, "We are sorry, if our demonstration upset you. Our only intention was to demonstrate how our breath works. We are currently the only creature gifted with this type of armament, therefore we assumed you might be curious." Then turns to Gix, "Does any of you know if darastrix lineage, known as 'Drasonameko Iejir' is still existant? For millennia now, they have been trying to destroy me. Alongside my quest to become a true darastrix, my escape from them is what brought me here."

((This is a chance to introduce the bad guys to this story, or just move on and try to find another ones.))
((By the way, what is a plural form of the word "darastrix". I would assume it is something like "darastrixes"?))
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 pm

LeeJohn wrote:

((By the way, what is a plural form of the word "darastrix". I would assume it is something like "darastrixes"?))
((Darastrixi is the plural.))
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:04 am

Aura nods, understandingly at him.
"I am sorry, Names and Lineages mean little to me. Would this bloodline have any distinguishing features that I may recall?"
He twitches a bit, then tries, and fails, to muffle a yawn, but despite his apparent sleepiness, hie red eyes remain sharp and alert.
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:18 am

"Back 29 thousand years ago, they focused many darastrix races. Their way was enslaving every lineage that stood in their way. However, what they couldn't enslave, they annihilated. Their origins are unclear, though it is believed that they inhabited in a small village, on the north-west continent. But the peace woldn't last for long. They've initiated a war and started quickly spreading across the entire noth-west part of the globe, over 920 thousand years ago. By the end of 500k years ago, they have enslaved more than half-thousand races of darastrixi. About 429 thousand years ago, while attempting to overtake the south, they stumbled upon small, but technologically advanced lineage. From the data, we have collected thus far, it would seem that this lineage were our ancestors. However, due to how cold the trail has gone by now, we are not 100% sure." Lee quickly searches his databases and adds, "The core lineage of the enemy clan, seemed to be of the Great Golden Dragons race, of the fire element. They called themselves advisors and crowned their eldest, as a leader, called harbinger. All this time they were at wars on several fronts, but no matter how unforgiving their situation was, they always seemed to find enough resources to send the most formidable assassins alive after us... Once we have dealt with one, not a year passed and we heard another rumors that somebody is asking around for us."

EDIT: ((I heavily edited this post, due to a mistake that would alter the meaning in an undesirable fashion. I recommend reading again.))

Last edited by LeeJohn on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Gix is listening curiously. He looks as if he is in a trance, just staring at Legion.
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:41 am

"Gold, fire-breathing... war mongering dragons about a thousand years ago..?" He muses over that. "I think I was still in the Desert Sands in that period. We heard of them, but saw little, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:25 pm

"Curious. I thought their infamous actions, were heard about across the entire globe. Every major settlement I have visited, while on my journey, had rumors about them, flowing across the city like poison through veins, months before the actual siege. I saw capital cities surrender, because of the supposed power of the enemy force. I believe they have designated some darastrixi of magnificient speechcraft skill, to spread the rumors and therefore strike fear of them. I know of no reason, why such a powerful, well-organised operation would fall in mere 29k years."

((Geez, sorry for misunderstanding, Aura... I was sooooo tired while writing this.))

Last edited by LeeJohn on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am

Legion turns to Aura "If we understood correctly, you are the host on this island. Could you kindly point us in a direction where we could mine for resources such as: iron, tungsten, uranium, thorium, aluminum; be it on this island or it's vicinity. We need to make repairs, as well as refill our molten metal core."
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 am

Aura's ears perk at the question, and he thinks.
"The west coast is pretty rich in iron, but it's fairly sandy. If you promise to be careful with digging, I found a deposite of solid iron in the woods, And there is a few radioactive rocks kind under the water to the east. Aside from them..." He ponders, looking up and museing at the sky. "Ah yes. There is a small island about half a day south, it is quite small, barren of life, plant matter, or even dirt. Mostly solid rock, I think it to be a recent vocanic platue, but it is rich in minerals of all kinds." He grins kindly at them. "I suppose it would be pointless to offer you a meat dinner then?" he asks, offering both of them with a motion of his head,
"I caught a rather large bear, it would be a shame to let it get stale."
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 am

"We are not adeqatly equipped to process food. Even though we can technically eat it, it is a pointless exercise. Also, thank you for the information, we should get going, untill we run out of thorium." Lee takes a few steps back, spreads his wings and takes off. He is headed to the location of radioactive elements.

Last edited by LeeJohn on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:06 am

Aura watches him go, looking slightly unamused, and turning to the other.
"Well, I hope you feel hungry."
He grunts slightly, getting up, and lazily walking off the plaute
"If you are, you are more then welcome to come eat."
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:01 am

((Are you waiting for me, or is everybody away all of the sudden?))
In the meantime Legion finished all the necessary operations and now headed back to the other two. Sun was setting as Legion set his feet back on the island. He started walking to the place, where Aura and Gix were, when suddenly he heard a silent snap from the trees to the left. Obviously somebody stepped on a branch while sneaking. An ordinary darastrix wouldn't even hear, but Legion was far beyond ordinary. He pretended not to notice and carried on walking, creating additional eyes on his side, to see what is between the trees. What he saw was like a wraith, swiftly sneaking from shadow to shadow, so quickly that ordinary darastrix wouldn't be able to notice it, no to mention keeping up, but then again, Legion wasn't ordinary.

Legion silently prepared his metal breath, aimed to where the other creature was at the moment and... Fired. Legion's roar and sound of projectile tearing the air, mixed together with the scream of pain of the 'wraith'. The creature, which appeared to be another darastrix flew away a few meters, hit by a chunk of speed-solidified liquid metal. It punched a hole right through the wing, side and front leg of the darastix, leaving him lying shivering and breathless, in growing stain of it's blood.

Legion slowly walked up to him and looked at a symbol on his chest. "Seliorian assassin... But they often work in groups of two to three and... Since they generally hunt darastrixis' heads, Aura and Gix are in danger! I must warn them." Legion snapped assassin's neck and started running to where he last saw Aura and Gix, but they weren't there...
((I hope they just went to eat...?))

Last edited by LeeJohn on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

((Sorry, having some IRL troubles, I should be back to RP later today, or wednesday Sad)
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:12 pm

((It's wednesday, wednesday...))
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:08 am

LeeJohn wrote:
((Shhhhhh Smile ))
Back to top Go down
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Essence:

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Bughunter wrote:
LeeJohn wrote:
((Shhhhhh Smile ))
((*Sings louder*  Laughing ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darastrix - The Continuem   Darastrix - The Continuem - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darastrix - The Continuem
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next