Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darastrix Clan

A clan founded by Murky. Forum by Bughunter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Prestige : 2

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Essence:
Roleplay #1 Left_bar_bleue1/50Roleplay #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 am

It begins!

Map: http://www.flickr.com/photos/59816784@N07/10235451315/

(IN CHARACTER HENCEFORTH)
*Gix woke up in the cold chamber he called home.*
"Hmph.. I have to remember to light the fire down here... It gets cold in the desert."
"I am so lonely down here.. I wish My siblings made it through hatching, but alas, they are gone.. gone forever."
I know what I need. So entertainment.. how about a riddle for myself.. I live in the sea, yet I am seen in the sky, I have 5 points, sometimes more. What am I (OOC: sorry for horrible riddle, Kudos to who can figure it out though)?
Well, best prepare breakfast..
*Flies out of cave and starts grabbing cacti*

Back to top Go down
https://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Murkles
Dragon King
Dragon King
Murkles

Dragon Statisics
Name:
Roleplay #1 Left_bar_bleue1/1Roleplay #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:55 am

"Ahhhhh...yup....yup its...its time to get up...ahhhhh...oh...wow...stiff as a rock. Mmm...how long has it been? Too long...too long. Tch...now im talking to myself, a bad habit for a King..." The voice spoke as it moved closer to the light. The darastrix that spoke was fairly short for a humanoid. He had green and gray scales. Strong red eyes, a young voice. the red crest on his head, that resembled a Red Crown, seemed to glow.

Tareek vas Bloodwing, the heir to be King of the Dragons, stood at the entrance to his cave. He took a deep breath, sighing happily, a bit of smoke coming from his mouth."Bout time I woke up...feels like spring..." He said to himself, looking to the sky. He sat down, content at the moment to take a minute and get a feel for the new world he was to rule.

His cave, was located on a small island. Seemingly by itself in the world.
Back to top Go down
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Essence:

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:37 am

Aura lay curled up, deep underground. He was fast asleep, as usual, The small gems filled with the flickering light illuminateing the middle room of the expance of tunnles, deep below a forest.
((Easy riddle! starfish!))
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadowcry
Daron
Omega Shadowcry

Prestige : 3

Dragon Statisics
Name: Mercuron
Essence:

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:10 am

The silver darastrix known as Mercuron stretched as he awakened from his usual power nap. Something in the air felt awkward. Then he remembered that it was starting to change seasons again.

"Seems like it just flashes by these days..." he said to himself. "Now, who am I going to thieve from today...?"

He glanced over at the map on his wall as he started to put on his armor. He almost felt that it wasn't even him anymore, that it was a habit by now. He always remembered one his particularly foolish moments immediately afterwards, though.
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Essence:

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 pm

"Ugh, the cactus shortages are getting longer and longer. I must find a new source of food.. but what? The only thing that lives in this dreaded desert is Spell-Brood lizards, and I ain't eating those, they taste like how they sound. I think it may be time to move.."

*Gix flies westward*
Back to top Go down
https://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Auraknight
Undying
Auraknight

Dragon Statisics
Name: Aura Kiginatchi Nitisun Itichru Greyhelm Helferd Talus
Essence:

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Aura rumbles sleepily as he gets up. He checks his food traps output, nomming on his breakfast lazily, and starts the climb in his tunnles that would eventually lead him to the seaside, where he would sit, looking out at the water, a fairly visible yellow and blue outline against the green of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadowcry
Daron
Omega Shadowcry

Prestige : 3

Dragon Statisics
Name: Mercuron
Essence:

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:49 pm

At first, Mercuron hadn't exactly liked the idea of a permanent base, but the more he thought about it, the more it appealed to him. A main base could be hidden, distant from his targets, and, most importantly, trapped. A dart trap here, a wall smack there...

Just in general, really annoying to track down.

After looking at his target list for a while, he decided to go after a particularly arrogant target. Not just for the fact that he needed a challenge, but also because this noble had it coming.

"Maybe I should start a 'Thieves Guild'-esque group...," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay #1   Roleplay #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darastrix Clan :: Roleplaying :: RP-
Jump to: