Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan
Login with valid credentials.
Darastrix Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darastrix Clan

A clan founded by Murky. Forum by Bughunter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"My name is Legion: for we are many."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Prestige : 2

Dragon Statisics
Name: Legion
Essence:
"My name is Legion: for we are many." Left_bar_bleue1/1"My name is Legion: for we are many." Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

"My name is Legion: for we are many." Empty
PostSubject: "My name is Legion: for we are many."   "My name is Legion: for we are many." Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Name- Legion (Also referred to as "Sventar di treskriri")
Race- Non-existant (no data)
Age- Unknown, very ancient
Sex- Male (judging by it's voice)
Physical Description- Legion is a connection between synthetic and organic beings, composed of essence of entire darastrix bloodline. It posseses a shapeshifting ability thanks to nano-technology (it can even divide into a group of people), as well as an ability to harvest other beings' essence and connect to it's own, making itself more powerful.
Mental Description- Legion is a hive consciousness and so it refers to itself as "we", asked why he answers "We are a nation, a collective, independent and free of all weakness.". Overally it's a dick and an arrogant one. Because Legion is incapable of experiencing any kind of emotions, it's a cold bastard and a perfect liar. It always thinks things through, before performing any action, which means it performes them quickly anyway (because the choices are made by entire collective, joined by FTL connection)
Equipment- It can form it's bodypart into quite a few things, but it has to analyze an object prior to reproducing it, also object's volume must be the same or smaller than transformed parts.
Other info- It's the only one of it's kind, but it's accumulating essence to give birth to another. Legion has an ability unique for it's race - indoctrination.

(Indoctrination- Every sentient being, exposed to it will begginingly feel dizzy, then when the dizzyness passes, voices are heard inside of objects head. In next stage, the object becomes obedient to indoctrinator. After some more time of exposure comes the final stage: the object goes insane and is no longer capable of independent thoughts and therefore becomes useless to the indoctrinator. The process is irreversible as it directly damages the brain, but it's speed can be controlled in order to keep objects at high level of cognitive abilities. It requires enormous amounts of energy and close proximity to the unit wielding this ability.)
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Essence:
"My name is Legion: for we are many." Left_bar_bleue1/50"My name is Legion: for we are many." Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: "My name is Legion: for we are many."   "My name is Legion: for we are many." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:30 am

My question is, "Is this more futuristic?" I would rather keep the rp absent of the knowledge of the stars/space, but there are always exceptions that can be made for the more interesting characters.

Also, are you planning to be evil in the rp? Or is Legion going to accept us?
Back to top Go down
https://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
LeeJohn

LeeJohn

Dragon Statisics
Name: Legion
Essence:
"My name is Legion: for we are many." Left_bar_bleue1/1"My name is Legion: for we are many." Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: "My name is Legion: for we are many."   "My name is Legion: for we are many." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Bughunter wrote:
My question is, "Is this more futuristic?" I would rather keep the rp absent of the knowledge of the stars/space, but there are always exceptions that can be made for the more interesting characters.

I wanted to keep it's past blank (The Elder Scrolls style), but since you asked...
It (I will mistakenly call Legion "He" at times. You have to forgive me) is a desperate attempt to keep a darastrix bloodline alive. Legion was... Constructed, or rather created by one of the members of the forementioned bloodline. Once it was ready, the elders joined their essence, and passed it into what was then an empty shell. They did this in order to conserve their lineage in some way. The bloodline is now long gone, wiped out by another, more powerful darastrix clan, but their heritage remains.

Of course Legion is unaware of all that, because the essence they gave it was merely a soul (Or a few in it's case). No memories, information or anything else was left. To be honest, it won't even know how to be a darastrix at the very beggining, so there might be a chapter about Legion learning it, but I suppose I'll skip it.

As for the acceptance... Time will tell...

On the side note, I tried to make it non OP and I think I succeded.

If you made it through the post all the way to here, you have my sincere appologies for it's length.

EDIT: By the way, I suppose every RP needs it's dose of evilness, so I might also consider that. I think I like teaming up against a shared enemy, be it the RPCC [RP Controlled Character] or another person's, more than being one. I tend to get OP really quick then.

Last edited by LeeJohn on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bughunter
Admin
Bughunter

Dragon Statisics
Name: Gix Levnim
Essence:
"My name is Legion: for we are many." Left_bar_bleue1/50"My name is Legion: for we are many." Empty_bar_bleue  (1/50)

PostSubject: Re: "My name is Legion: for we are many."   "My name is Legion: for we are many." Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:03 pm

LeeJohn wrote:
Bughunter wrote:

I wanted to keep it's past blank (The Elder Scrolls style), but since you asked...
It (I will mistakenly call Legion "He" at times. You have to forgive me) is a desperate attempt to keep a darastrix bloodline alive. Legion was... Constructed, or rather created by one of the members of the forementioned bloodline. Once it was ready, the elders joined their essence, and passed it into what was then an empty shell. They did this in order to conserve their lineage in some way. The bloodline is now long gone, wiped out by another, more powerful darastrix clan, but their heritage remains.

Of course Legion is unaware of all that, because the essence they gave it was merely a soul (Or a few in it's case). No memories, information or anything else was left. To be honest, it won't even know how to be a darastrix at the very beggining, so there might be a chapter about Legion learning it, but I suppose I'll skip it.

As for the acceptance... Time will tell...

On the side note, I tried to make it non OP and I think I succeded.

If you made it through the post all the way to here, you have my sincere appologies for it's length.

EDIT: By the way, I suppose every RP needs it's dose of evilness, so I might also consider that. I think I like teaming up against a shared enemy, be it the RPCC [RP Controlled Character] or another person's, more than being one. I tend to get OP really then.
OK, it seems good Smile
I wouldn't mind you being evil or anything, and if we know the past of you character, it only makes us more interested, as in the RP, our actual characters wouldn't know. :3
Back to top Go down
https://darastrixclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "My name is Legion: for we are many."   "My name is Legion: for we are many." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"My name is Legion: for we are many."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darastrix Clan :: Roleplaying :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: